- A Classroom Companion Book 24 Lessons (literacy, math, science, social studies, art) and 5 Games
- A Informational Veggie Posters – compelling vegetable characters convey nutrition, geography and science information.
- A Family Recipe Book, and Food Service Recipe Book – simple recipes that can be made in class for tastings, in the cafeteria, or sent home with parents to connect the healthy eating habits to the home environment. Perfect for meeting Coordinated School Health goals for nutrition education and parent involvement requirements.
- The “Veggiecation Across The Nation” Theme Song CD with Official Dance – perfect for rainy/cold weather indoor recess.
- Ballot Box Materials – challenge students to taste recipes, students vote their preference, tally votes to meet a math standard.
- 1-Year Member’s Only Access to Veggiecation.com – Fun activities for students, classroom tools and support for teachers, family nutrition tips and recipes for home.
Multiple ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post with the following information: your state, grade and email address (use this format: name AT email DOT com).
- Include the answer to this question: Why do you want to veggiecate your school?
- Like the Veggiecation’s Facebook page for a second entry. Leave a comment on this blog post saying you did so.
- Share the URL to this giveaway with others via your Facebook page or email. Leave a comment saying you did so.
If you don’t win this month, enter again next month. Veggication will be giving away a set of classroom materials each month during the 2011-2012 school year.
Like the Penniless Teacher on Facebook for additional posts including giveaways, sweepstakes and grants for teachers not available on this blog.