Tegu is celebrating the launch of the “Mobility Line” with this “How Do You Roll?” sweepstakes. Enter for this random winner selection to help design and name a new car. The winners, you and your child (ages 4-12) will win the following:
Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Opportunity to participate in helping Nate Lau, Tegu’s Lead Design, in designing Tegu’s next car and packaging for its Mobility Line ($0 value);
- Travel with the minor to Tegu’s Manufacturing facility in Honduras to watch Tegu produce the car that has been designed ($2,500 value). Trip
- includes rountrip airfare from a major domestic USA airport, one night accommodation at the InterContinenal Tegucigalpa, reimbursements for food and local transport. Tegu will take all prudent precautions as it does with its own employees when traveling down to Honduras from the United States of America and when walking the factory floor in Honduras. (read all of the fine print for this one HERE)
- The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $2,500.
- To help teach the value of sharing and giving to others, you’ll be given 10 limited edition samples to share with buddies, pen pals, or classmates.
My nephew was just talking about building his Cub/Boy Scout Pinewood Derby car. Would this not be SUPER COOL to win?
Deadline January 31, 2012
Like the Penniless Teacher on Facebook for additional posts including giveaways, sweepstakes and grants for teachers not available on this blog.
Please share with your teacher friends.