It is NO secret that I am one GINORMOUS fan of TeacherLists.com! This program puts much needed supplies into the hands of classroom teachers nationwide.
How does it work?
1. Teachers create an account, linked to their school
2. Teachers create supply, wish, party, or field trip lists with items needed. Only limited by the imagination of the teacher.
3. Teachers promote their personal TeacherLists.com link where parents or anyone views and may purchase any item on the list and then deliver it to the teacher.
Throughout the school year, TeacherLists conducts promotions like this Faculty Lounge Makeover.
- Current TeacherLists.com members update a list (or create a new one)
- NEW teachers, register and create a NEW list of supplies on a wish list.
The VIP requirement:
Schools who have FIVE teachers update or create a list between Feb 1 and Aug 29, 2014 are eligible for the giveaway of a $1,000 Faculty Lounge Makeover awarded monthly beginning in April and ending with August. I’m a little sketchy on if early updates or new lists are eligible for subsequent drawings.
Share this post with your teachers!
A minimum of FIVE are required to be eligible for the drawing.
Ends Aug 29, 2014
Check out all posts about TeacherLists.com HERE