Would you like to participate in the Jossey-Bass Teacher Ambassador Program? Participating teachers will receive free books, but there are strings!
- Read a self-selected book, provided free of charge, from a menu of options
- Provide feedback about the book for our publishing team (feedback form provided)
- Choose one of the following ways to engage with the content of the book:
- Create and share a lesson plan drawing on what you learned from the book
- Record and share a video of a lesson being taught
- Write an Amazon review
- Write a guest blog entry for the Jossey-Bass Education Blog about how the book has informed your practice
- Conduct professional development in your school or teaching community based on the book
Or you could elect a Teacher Ambassador Book Club:
- Choose one of the books from our menu
- Receive five complimentary copies of that book to share with teachers in their community
- Schedule and host discussion(s) about the book
- Generate questions for the author
Applications are due Friday, Oct 24, 2014
My two cents: That is a ton of work for a voluntary position and a few free books.