Our friends at Pacon know first hand what teachers and students use to produce concrete assessment that is fun for students.
Printer paper is running low, I’m contacted DAILY by teachers asking for printer paper due to the limitations schools place on copy or printing. Paper covers a WIDE area, teachers need plain white paper, colored paper in pastels, or BRIGHT NEON colors, or paper larger than the normal 8 1/2 X 11! We use everything we can get our hands on all for our kids (aka students)! Printing a notice to parents on the NEON paper lets parents know the importance of your message….IF they actually read it.
Printing a boarder around anything is EXPENSIVE, draining the color from your cartridges and just doesn’t look that great. Bring science projects, professional development projects, or folders to life with Pacon’s Self-Adhesive Project paper with a SHARP black boarder.
Tell us what supplies you are running low on, or gone from your classroom! Be specific because we use your responses to bring you AWESOME giveaways like this from PACON!
- Must be a currently employed K-12 classroom teacher
- Enter on behalf of a teacher and we’ll ship the prize to the teacher’s school address.
- Ends Dec 14, 2014 at 11:59pm ET
- Enter DAILY for more chances
- Must not have won a Penniless Teacher giveaway in the past 60 days
- Complete ALL mandatory requirement