The Power A Bright Future program by Clorox once again will reward schools.
A total of 7 grants will be awarded, 4 based on votes, and 3 judge’s choice.
- Top Votes will receive $50,000 grant
- Most votes in each category will receive $25,000 grant
- Judges choose one from each category will receive $25,000
Nominate a school by completing the entry form, upload a photo of the school and answering the following questions.
- Why does your school need a Power a Bright Future grant? (seventy (70) characters or fewer)
- Describe the school program or initiative, existing or proposed, the grant would support. (one thousand (1000) characters or fewer)
- How will the grant make a difference at your school? (one thousand (1000) characters or fewer)
Nominations are accepted through October 17, 2012
Voting: Nov 5 – Dec 12, 2012
Judging: Dec. 17, 2012
Voting once per day per person/email may be done via computer, or text message (love that part).
Scavenger Hunt Letter “C”
Get updates delivered to your email daily. Subscribe to Penniless Teacher by Email
#Giveaway #sweepstakes #teachers #education #teaching