Would you like to know what giveaways, sweepstakes, grants and contests are ending? I try to schedule a post the day the item is expiring, but you can check anytime and in a way that is best for YOU.
Scroll to the bottom of Penniless Teacher blog to the calendar.
Lots of options for everyone are available using the calendar. The column in the footer doesn’t allow me to make the view any larger, click the “Week” tab to see and select other view options.
- Change view to weekly
- Change view to monthly
- Change view to default view, agenda
- Click the Google Calendar button at the bottom to open the complete calendar in the browser.
- Click the left and right arrows in the blue box to scroll through daily.
Click on an item in the calendar to reveal even more options
- A link to the blog post (for more information and link to enter)
- Copy the item to your own Google Calendar
What do you think of the calendar?
Have you previously discovered the calendar tool? It’s been there for MONTHS! Will you use it now to look to future posts to help you in your endeavors to find great items for your classroom?
Will you add Penniless Teacher Expiring Dates Calendar to your own Google Calendar?