Submit your essay detailing how you incorporate the Magic Tree House book(s) to meet the curricular needs of your state. How do you meet the Common Core State Standards? Send in lesson plans, photos, videos, anything and everything to help you win.
Entries due Feb 15, 2016
ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive:
- A trip to New York City to have lunch with authors Mary Pope Osborne and Natalie Pope Boyce
- Two autographed sets of the entire Magic Tree House series—one for the winner’s classroom, and one for the winner’s school library
- $500 worth of your choice of children’s books from Random House
- A $500 gift card for classroom supplies
- A Skype school visit with Mary Pope Osborne and Natalie Pope Boyce
THREE RUNNERS-UP will receive:
- An autographed set of the entire Magic Tree House series for your classroom
- A $250 gift card for classroom supplies
This is some prize package. Would your students be more excited with books of the Skype visit from the authors? Tough choice!
Do you use Magic Tree House Books in your classroom? Which are favorite books? There are so many!
Want to start using Magic Tree House books in your classroom? Teacher Resources here