Fresh air does a body good. Heading to any national, state, or local park to unplug serves to restart the entire body. It’s amazing how nature can transform your brain.
Many teachers utilize parks into their classroom curriculum. If you are in Kentucky, you’re super lucky because Kentucky State Parks Foundation is offering grants to K-12 classroom teachers.
- Grants are ONLY applicable for trips to the Kentucky State Parks and Historic Sites.
- Funds are provided as reimbursement pending approval of the application
- Reimbursement requires completion of assessment forms within 30 days of the field experience
- Limited funds are available and grants are awarded on a competitive basis
Schedule of Upcoming Reviews:
- 1st Review: Applications due September 1, 2019
- 2nd Review: Applications due March 1, 2020