Short version/bottom line:
- You can order 25 FREE 4 X 6 prints from Walgreens absolutely FREE. When you order through a cash back site called Shop-at-Home, you will earn 8% cash back.
Follow these steps:
- First, sign up for a ShopAtHome.com account or log in (it’s free)
- Come back and click this link to Walgreens (you must use this link)
- Click the blue “Shop Now” button (a new window will open, this is linking your account to your Walgreens order so you receive your 8% cash back)
- Click the Walgreen’s Photo link
- Login (or create a new Walgreens photo account)
- Select on Prints > Create Prints > 4×6
- Select ‘Upload Prints’ and add 25 to an album (the 25 prints do not have to be unique prints, order 25 of one or 4 prints of one item…
- Enter coupon code PRINTNOW at checkout (expires Dec. 31, 2011)
- Select In-store pickup – this way there is no shipping charge
- Your total should be FREE as in a ZERO balance.
- Need help? Leave a comment, or click the contact me button to send me an email.
No prob! Think out of the box.
- Good listener
- I turned in my homework
- I earned “XX” AR (Accelerated Reader) points
- Perfect Attendance
- Super Math Star
- Participation in activities, like Dr. Seuss Read Across America is coming up–hint–hint!
- Free Homework Pass
Create signs for your classroom:
- Line Leader
- Door Holder
- Reading area
- Classroom Library
- Create invitations for Parent/Teacher Conference
- Reminders for report card signatures
- Thank you notes
What are you going to make?
A couple of things you should be aware of:
- When signing up for Shop at Home, you will earn $5. The “catch” (if you want to call it that) to Shop at Home is that you must earn $20 in cash back to receive your check. Once you begin using Shop at Home to make ALL (or most) of your Internet purchases, you will love getting that check every quarter. I save about $150 a year using Shop at Home.
- Use a cash back credit card. I use Discover.
- If you do not want to join Shop at Home, you can still get the prints for free by going to the Walgreens web site.
Send me pictures of your prints that I can post for others to see what creative teachers we have:-) I can’t wait to see what you all will make.
Like the Penniless Teacher on Facebook for additional posts including giveaways, sweepstakes and grants for teachers not available on this blog.
Please share with your teacher friends.