Last day to apply…..
Teachers and students alike are HUGE fans of Mary Pope Osborne’s Magic Tree House book series. Are you the 10th Anniversary Educator of the Year?
To enter, tell Random House “how you incorporate the Magic Tree House books to help you meet objectives across the curriculum and address the new Common Core State Standards” Contest is open to teachers of grades 1-4 in the U.S. and Canada.
ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive:
- A trip to New Orleans to meet Mary Pope Osborne and Natalie Pope Boyce at the International Reading Association Annual Conference, including: private lunch with the authors, exhibits badge and full access to convention programming, and a ticket to the Book & Author Luncheon where Mary Pope Osborne will make the keynote speech
- Two autographed sets of the entire Magic Tree House series—one for the winner’s classroom, and one for the winner’s school library
- $500 worth of your choice of children’s books from Random House A $500 gift card for classroom supplies
- A Skype school visit with Mary Pope Osborne and Natalie Pope Boyce
THREE RUNNERS-UP will receive:
- An autographed set of the entire Magic Tree House series for your classroom
- A $250 gift card for classroom supplies
Application deadline: January 15, 2014