Cheerios is celebrating their 10 year anniversary of Cheerios Spoonfuls of Stories program to get books into the hands of children. Adults are encouraged to read to children with these featured titles inside specially marked boxes.
- Noodle & Lou by Liz Garton Scanlon
- Hello Baby! by Mem Fox
- If I Were a Jungle Animan by Amanda Ellery
- Peeny Butter Fudge by Toni Morrison & Slade Morrison
- Mostly Monsterly by Tammi Sauer
- Can I Just Take a Nap? by Ron Rauss
Cheerios is holding “Breakfast & A Book” in Philadelphia, Seattle, Charlotte, San Antonio and Houston. These will be held in the next few days, so check the schedule. More locations will be added as events get closer, so check back often.
MORE INFO HERE
Get updates delivered to your email daily. Subscribe to Penniless Teacher by Email