Back to my story….
I had no clue how difficult lunch duty would be with Kindies! One day, a parent had lunch with her child and approached me with a question I only had this one time. “Excuse me, When do YOU wipe their faces?” In a flash, these responses went through my head….SHOCK! WHAT? Are you freakin’ serious? Taking a deep breath, I responded politely, “I don’t.”
I could have used Boogie Wipes for the designed purpose, and a ton of other purposes like faces.
Boogie Wipes is giving away THREE backpacks stocked with school supplies and a Mommy Clutch (aka teacher). Tons of entries if you follow a slew of bloggers through various social media outlets.
Here’s What’s in the Backpack:
- Pencils, Paper, Crayola Crayons & Markers
- Boogie Wipes & Hand Sanitizer
- A Stuffed Boogs, Boogie Kid T-Shrit, & Tattoos
- $15 Target Gift Card
- And Other School Essentials
Each Backpack Comes With a Mommy Clutch. Here’s What’s inside:
- $15 Starbucks Gift Card
- $35 Target Gift Card
- Invitations to Mommy’s BTS Celebration.
- Boogie Mom T-Shirt, Boogie Wipes
- And Other Mom-Friendly Goodies
Ends Aug 22, 2014