Elementary teachers, especially in the lower grades, make or purchase crowns for a variety of incentives or celebrations. We cannot tell you how thrilled we were to receive BLANK crowns from Hygloss to use in our classrooms. Blank AND pre-cut leaves the door WIDE open for so many options. No longer will students wear the prepackaged crowns, we (rather the student) has a canvas to create their own one of a kind crown to fit the occasion.
The Hygloss pre-cut crowns are available in an all white package, or an assorted color package. Our students were tasked with creating an original and FUN crown with jewels, pompoms, crayons and markers. The first difficult order of business was selecting the color which could have taken all day with some. Let the creativity begin!
Our entire kindergarten team is looking forward to using crowns to:
- Highlight the letter K for boys (K=King)
- Spotlight the letter Q for girls (Q=Queen)
- Proudly display the super star student of the week
- Celebrate birthdays
- Whatever suits our fancy at the time 🙂
We’ve all seen the construction paper crown tear and barely make it through the day as students’ show off why they have that special contraption upon their head. The Hygloss crowns are made of heavy paper allowing the student to enjoy the crown for days (weeks/months) depending on the level of love shown by the student.
Who would like to win Hygloss Crowns for their classroom?
- Must be a currently employed K-12 classroom teacher
- Enter on behalf of a teacher and we’ll ship the prize to the teacher’s school address.
- Ends Sept 21, 2014 at 11:59pm ET
- Enter DAILY for more chances
- Must not have won a Penniless Teacher giveaway in the past 60 days