How do I get started with Swagbucks?
2. Simply search from the Swagbucks homepage (swagbucks.com). Swagbucks are awarded at random.
- Try spelling something incorrectly, then click on the “did you mean XXXXX?”
- Search for images
- On any search, go to the bottom of the page and click the next button.
- Don’t search repeatedly, as in one after the other–you won’t have success. It will just make you mad!
These won’t work every time, but it will give you a little variety in your searches.
3. On this blog (at the bottom) you will find the following widget.
Items to perform everyday
Download the Toolbar
- Since I’m a visual person, it reminds me to perform searches throughout the day to earn Swagbucks.
- The toolbar also is another way to find Swag Codes.
Using the Toolbar to find Swag Codes
Located on the toolbar is a white envelop with red background that says “from TSG (0).”
- Sometimes when there is a swag code, you will find hints to the code here. The (0) will change to a (1).
- Click the down arrow beside of it to read the clue.
- I like to empty this when I’m finished with it.
- Another visual reminder!
- From the Swagbucks home page, select Ways to Earn—Special Offers
- On the right side of this Special Offers page, click the red “Go Now” box
- For the pages that pop up, click “skip” or “See next offer” DO NOT DO THE OFFERS!
- After about 8 pages, you will be awarded Swagbucks–SIMPLE
From the Swagbucks home page, look in the middle of the screen for the Special Offers yellow banner like the top picture here. When you mouse over, the yellow ribbon will compress showing the offers.
- Look here often for videos.
- These are usually worth 2 – 5 Swagbucks.
- Simply watch the videos.
- However, some do require you to click to access a site prior to receiving the swagbucks.
From the Special Offers page, scroll to the bottom–Look for Wall 1, Wall 2, Wall 3. There are OODLES of free offers such as view videos to earn Swagbucks.
You can introduce a virus to your computer, be careful.
- My recommendations before starting.
- Set up a free e-mail account to use for Special Offers. Some offers require an e-mail confirmation. You will get slammed with SPAM!
- Do not attempt ANY offers asking you to download something. More than likely this will result in unwanted virus or trojan on your computer.
- Do not attempt ANY offers asking for personal information other than name and address. I even make up the phone number!
Need help? Drop me an email.