Who is Penny?
All reviews and giveaways are sponsored posts. VENDOR is receiving coverage for a product or service along with links back to their site. We cannot donate our time and expertise. You get paid for your work as do we.
Contact Penny for rates.
- To comply with FTC regulations, all links in review blog posts must be nofollow.
- To comply with the FTC regulations, we will have a disclaimer image in the review posts.
Our goal is to place products in local classrooms where teachers and students provide feedback vital to our process.
- Products are necessary to create content. Classroom teacher reviewers are provided and retain the full size item and will not be returned.
- Classroom teacher testers must have ample time to plan and implement the product into their classroom.
- We post honest reviews. We do not post negative information about products. Should we experience issues with the item, we will contact the VENDOR.
- We are happy to work with the VENDOR to post on an agreed upon date.
- Please consider school holidays and standardized usually takes place March – May.
Giveaway related policies:
- VENDOR is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping of prize.
- Penniless Teacher will provide name and address of winner to VENDOR
- Our hands are tied with social media terms of service. We cannot ask our teacher audience to like and/or comment on VENDOR social media channels. We can only ask participant teachers to visit VENDOR sites.
- Penniless Teacher blog is a community of K-12 educators. Giveaways are only open to K-12 classroom teachers. Verification of employment as a K-12 educator is performed before awarding of prize.
- It is assumed that giveaways are only open to U.S. teachers (excluding AK and HI), however, we have a world-wide audience. We welcome VENDORS outside of the U.S. for our international audience.
Additional Sponsored Posts and Ad Policies:
- Press releases, new product announcements and sale announcements are all considered sponsored posts and require payment.
- Payment must be received prior to the post or ad posting
- Sidebar ads are available in sizes 125×125 and 250×250
- Paid advertorials are available
- Sponsored social media amplification and shares are available
- Email marketing to our exclusive educational community is available
This policy is valid from 30 January 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact pennylessteacher at gmail dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.